- Especially Helpful for Ponds That Have a Rock or Gravel Bottom & Where Vacuuming is Impractical
- MICROBE-LIFT/SA is formulated specifically for the removal of organic bottom solids that are slow to degrade
- MICROBE-LIFT/SA works faster at warm water temperatures, however, it may be used effectively at any temperature year-roun
- Years in development, MICROBE-LIFT/SA speeds the biological removal of slow-to-degrade organic waste matter from aquatic pond bottoms that may become toxic to fish and plant life. As organic solids accumulate on the pond bottom, they begin to break down releasing toxic gasses to the surrounding environment. These gaseous by-products endanger fish, marine life and plants. MICROBE-LIFT/SA removes bottom organic sludge and muck-reducing or eliminating the potential harmful gaseous compounds-and helps clarify your pond water at the same time.
- MICROBE-LIFT/SA may slightly discolor pond water for a short while. Rocks along the edge may darken but will return to their natural color.
- Provides “rapid and natural sludge and muck removal”
- 80% faster than competitive products
- Binds phosphate
- Organic and microbial based
- Safe for fish, plants, pets and the environment
- Helps improve pond clarity
- 100% active ingredients
- Disperses quickly
- MICROBE-LIFT/SA Oxygen Demand
- MICROBE-LIFT/SA will accelerate the solubilization and biological digestion of organic solids in your pond. As a result of this increased oxygen demand, the Oxygen Uptake Rate (OUR) in your pond will increase in the process, along with your aquatic life’s need for oxygen.
- When using MICROBE-LIFT/SA make sure that your pond is adequately oxygenated (>4.0 mg/L dissolved oxygen)
There are no reviews yet.