- Tested and used by breeders & hatcheries for decades
- Suitable for high flow rates without clogging
- Less maintenance, longer lasting & more durable than traditional filters
- May be used as a standalone filter, or as a secondary, breeder, or pre-filter
- Air pump or powerhead required (not included)
These are fantastic little sponge filters. I have begun using them in my 20 gallon long breeding and stock tanks and they work great!
My smaller Plecos have enjoyed crawling into and hiding in the flow tube. These are really well designed, do not harm small fish and have a really nice filter sponge that is easy to clean. I highly recommend these sponge filters, based on personal use with AppleValleyFish.com. If you have questions about these, please let me know.
There are no reviews yet.